Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Along the way...

I've been away for a bit, but its actually been a good thing. I'm still on my journey, how about you? If you're waking up and wondering where life is headed, then it is high time to take the reigns.

I'm still trying to figure out how to use this blog. Sometimes I wish I could make updates from my phone like FB. Some things I need to put on a blog because not everything is meant for FB :)

Anyway, if anyone has suggestions on how to do this, please let me now.

Oh yeah, I'm going to write a book too. How many people out there have said 'I could write a book'?? It's true. We all have so much to say that could help others. Let's do it!

Til next time ... stay the course and take at least 3 actions that move you closer to your goals. And if you don't have goals - get some :)

Resha

No comments:

Post a Comment