Monday, August 8, 2011

Moment of Truth

Ok, its been a while since I've been on here. I am still on my journey because I refuse to have yet ANOTHER reset date. So, here it is - I have not done anything I was supposed to do in a long time. I allowed a minor upset in my schedule to get me off track and then i chose to stay off track.

That's the main point.

So, I ask myself - WHY? Why did I do this again? I look at my calendar and I should be 2 months into this journey. Well, I still am 2  months in, but I do not have the results desired after 2 months.

I will overcome these bad habits that are so deep down that they creep in under the radar until they are driving my ship. There are no excuses. Reasons are no excuse. I'm taking back the reigns and driving my own ship.

Here's to 'Thank GOD for grace and the ability to get up after falling down'. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment